Nestled on the western shore of Wargatie Lake, the Parkland’s newest cottage community, Diamond Willow Ridge offers 21 lakefront lots all offering direct water access. The large, heavily treed lots provide needed shade and privacy with ample opportunity for custom design and landscaping. The lake is spring-fed with registered depths in excess of 55 feet, resulting in no grass clipping algae, leading to improved water quality and healthy fish populations.
Purchaser’s Agreement Highlights
- Residence to be constructed of new material and be a minimum size of 900 sq. ft (includes RTM’s)
- 5 year build allowance
- Hydro service provided to each lot, purchaser is responsible for hook-up
- Wastewater service will be by total retention holding tanks only
- Trailers allowed only during and post construction period
- All buildings including cottages and garages must meet applicable building codes
- All buildings and landscaping must adhere to guidelines set forth by the
Surrounding Area Highlights
Only 40 minutes West of Clear Lake, MB
30-40 minutes to Poplar Ridge and Grey Owl’s golf courses
20 minutes from Rossman Lake Golf course
1 hour North of Brandon, MB
3 hours NW of Winnipeg, MB
2 hours SE of Yorkton, SK
1 hour to Asessippi Ski Area and Resort
6 miles south of the borders of Riding Mountain National Park
Elk, moose, deer and many other species present on the property
Excellent hunting and fishing
Manitoba’s Parkland area is a richly diverse expanse of land covering the central west region of the province. Prairie grasslands surround Crystal-clear lakes, and fresh streams and dense forests come together to provide a uniquely Manitoba landscape and never-ending recreational opportunities. From hiking, cycling and horseback riding to fishing, boating, and water sports, the Parkland area is a four-season adventure. As the snow flies, the winter activities get hot with snowmobiling, ice fishing, snowshoeing and both downhill and cross country skiing available in the region. Parkland Tourism publishes an annual explorer’s guide showcasing Manitoba’s National Parks, the area’s rich history, hiking trails, beaches and more for visitors and residents alike.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us for details on lot availability and pricing.